Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Juan See's Birthday

Last Saturday was Juan See's 2oth Birthday. She wanted to watch the movie so badly, so 14 of us went for the movies together. It's starred by Andy Lau. I think Juan See likes him very much as once Andy Lau appear in the big screen, she straight away say, with a very admiring tone, "He's so handsome!!". That makes me laugh. It is a very touching love story and it makes most of us, or rather I should say all girls and "Kok Kxxx" cried so badly. The funniest thing is that when the movie was over and all of us walked out from the cinema, all our eyes and noses were red. We need a lot of tissues and we definitely need to go to the ladies. This is also the first time Aftab went to watch a Cantonese Movie. I was quite worried that he might not enjoy it but he say "the subtitles were very meaningful" haha...and he loves it.

After the movie, we were all so hungry as we still haven't have our dinner. We went to have something in the new Gurney Drive hawker stalls. Due to today is Juan See's birthday, the light there were so happy that it keeps shining. Only those who were there can understand what I say.

After dinner, we went to the beach behind Crown Jewel Hotel. We brought her a cake and when we were singing the birthday song for her. The fireworks started to burst into the dark sky and it was so beautiful. That was a surprise for her. They actually brought her fireworks, which means we did something illegal on her birthday just because of her. That moment was really so touching and unforgettable, at least for me, as that was my dream to have fireworks just for me. I love fireworks. It was simply so beautiful.

Then we took a couple of photos. Here's 3 of us -- the birthday girl Juan See, myself and Yueh Ching.

Here's all the girls, I mean pretty girls...



After the whole event, Juan See sent me a sms to say that she appreciate what we did for her and thanks us. Just want to let her know that I do appreciate you as my friend, someone who listens to me. I am lucky to have a friend like you. All in all, wish you all the best in this coming year, and years to come. As for the short term wish, exam is coming, Study Hard and Study Smart ya!!!

All The Best to you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehhh,kok kxxx
is it me?
i think so