Monday, March 08, 2010

7 more days !!!!

7 more days to my wedding.

Am I nervous?
Am I scared?

Honestly, I also don't know what to feel and what am I supposed to be feeling right now.

Still kind of relax... Hahaha...
Not doing anything now. Erm... rather I don't know what am I supposed to do now.
Just sit around, blogging and playing Farm Frenzy. O ya, am reading a very nice book given by Aunty Pat on Friday night during AHF. Already half way through. Really good book.

Why am I still so relax?
Thanks to my dear dear. =p
I'm serioudly proud of him for being so efficient.
I don't have to worry much and I can just trust him that he will do what he say he will.
The best part is he knows what needs to be done and he will just do it.
Many times when I'm stressed up with certain things, he'll just be there, calm me and assist me.
He can just solve all problems.
He's my HERO!!!

Nervous? Not really...
Just excited and looking forward to it...
What I'm most looking forward to... are actually the power point that Su is preparing, the Video presentation that our friends are doing for us as a surprise and both the surprise special item by Joel & Serene and the Youth.
Really so curious and look forward to all these things.
Can't wait!

One thing... I feel bad for my family.
I know there are all excited about my wedding too.
Come on!! I'm the first one to get married in my family!
And I'm my dad dearest daughter!!!!!
They call me almost everyday telling me they are busy distributing cards, buying shirts for my dad & bro, buying clothes for my grandparents, buying gifts for us and etc...
I really wish I can be there and do all these together with them.
I really wish I can spend more time with them now.
Hah... I wish...
But one thing to be thankful for... it's school holiday now!
My family will be coming down to PJ on Tuesday afternoon.
I'll be on leave from Wednesday onwards.
Honestly, nothing much to be busy with (except collecting my gown, bring car for deco, church rehearsal & ... don't know what... hehehe... ), I just wish to spend time with them and be as crazy as I can!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, what both Weng Soon and I wish for our wedding is that everybody will enjoy themselves and have a good time.
Our wedding will not just be memorable for us because of everyone's presence and help but we hope it will also be memorable for all who are attending our wedding. :-)

Looking forward to that day and seeing all of my family and friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGS ! :)

Michelle Low said...

I'm very excited too ! Definitely will be a great and memorable one : ) I love you Amy <3