Thursday, December 14, 2006

Exam Over !!

Exam over!!

I have finished my exam at 6pm today, which also means that I have finished my studies the whole course of ACCA today. ( But most likely I'll not clear all my papers, might need to re-sit in next year June. Anyway, for the meantime, I'll assume I have cleared all! )

After exam, I went to Gurney to have a quick dinner with my best friend Juan See. Then I rushed my way to attend Butterworth Toastmasters Club meeting. After meeting, I drove my way back home. I didn't really get to rest yet. Once I reached home, I have to pack my stuff as I'm taking 8.30am bus to KL tomorrow with my family. (Car can't fit 6 of us, so my brother Andrew and I have to take bus)

Now after packing all my things, at last I get to sit down and really do what I want to do. I want to write something.

Just now when I'm driving myself back, suddenly feel so emotional. Tears started to roll down. Emotional break-down! I just let my tears flow.... I can't take it anymore.

This has been a long semester for me. It's a tough one! And yet, with God's grace, I have gone through it and it's all over! I have managed to make it til the end!

Although this semester was my last semester where I have to take the last 3 core papers, I still worked part time as a tuition centre admin clerk and also teach in Chung Ling High School. Besides working, I am also the President of Butterworth Toastmasters Club, the Club Coach of IPG1 Toastmasters Club and also the Club Mentor of Bagan Ajam Toastmasters Club. I have also make a point to spend extra time with my family and spend more time for God. I have make myself extremely busy and had a extremely hectic life. It's tough!

To some people, I chose to live this way. Is it so? I wonder.... I would say YES! But why did I choose to live this way? I don't want to let myself be so free that my mind has chance to wander around and think of all the nonsense and unhappy things. I thought by being busy and keep my mind working all the time, I'll not get to think of all the unhappy thing. TRUE! It did help. I managed to overcome it easier... as I don't get to spend so much time thinking of all the unhappy thing and slowly after some time it actually faded...I mean a little bit....(the pain will still be there!)

Now it's over!! When I look back, should I feel silly? Feel silly for making myself work so hard and busy? Feel silly for making myself so occupied? NOT AT ALL!!! I have not regretted and yet I want to thank him for all these. By making myself occupied and busy and do a lot of things, I learnt a lot too. I always believe that the more effort you put in and the more time you commit in one thing will equal to the lesson and the things that you get to learn.

I have learnt so much in this semester.
I have learnt how to teach secondary Form 4 boys....
I have learnt how to deal with a very problematic boss who til now still not yet pay me my salary....
I have learnt how to motivate and keep encourage the IPG1 members to give their best....
I have learnt how to coach them to be a better leader....and in return they taught me a lot in how to be a great leader...
I have learnt how to help young members in Bagan Ajam to get started and strive to see what they can achieve....
I have learnt to communicate more with my parents...
I have learnt to spend more time with my family members....
I have learnt to juggle my time well so that I can still concentrate on my studies...
I have learnt to love the subjects that I don't even know what's the subjects called...
I have learnt to spend time with my friends especially when they needed care most....
I have learnt to love and to care for others....
I have learnt to think from others point of view....
I have learnt that everyone is different and we can't force or control them to do the things that we want them to do...
I have learnt to put my priorities right....
I have learnt that God is my best friend and I can really share everything with Him when no one listens to me...
I have learnt that God really answers my prayers...although sometimes it's not what I meant to be but it always turned out to be the best for me....because He knows what's best for me...
I have learnt that God has never abandon me nor leave me..He is always right beside me....
I have learnt that when I can't see the road in front of me, I can still look up and knows that God has a plan for me ahead...
I have learnt to worry less....but instead to have faith in Him that everything is in control....
I have learnt to appreciate more....as no one is obliged to treat you nice or love you.....
I have learnt to forgive and let go of grudges....
I have learnt to be a better girl friend in the next relationship...
I have learnt to be a stronger and better person!!!
The list goes on and on.....I have learnt so much!!! These are just some that I can express through words....
Most of all, I have learnt that I can actually do so many things at the same time... I have the such an ability...haha... Like what I always quote from my mentor KK Chee, "We can only know Who We Are until We See What We Can Do"...

Now it's 2.20am. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the day after tomorrow...... because everyday is full of purpose and meaning!!!

It's time to sleep. Feel so good after writing this out. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear amy...
if next time,you feel a little of gastric attack..have some cold milk together with green apple.it will help...

happy merdeka..and happy working to both of us ya....

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,
May be we should put it this way...keeping ourself buz is trying to turn the negative impact to positive forces. We know where we are...how we feel and we should be the right person to turn around the situation :-)
Now...you had went thru the 'peak' where you tried to push yourself to 'positive force'. I believe you did enjoy it.
This is life....we need to choose what is our preference...how to spend our time valueable. What ever that we let go..it was gone.
the most important one is 我们并没有白活过半:-)

Cheers!!! CA Hang