Friday, December 01, 2006

Sleepless nights...

It has been quite some time I didn't write anything. I'm trying my very best to prepare for my final exam -- the last 3 core papers for ACCA. I have been staying at home to study. Only go out from my room to find food, or else I'll be in the room struggling to study. So I rarely get to see the computer and online. Today I come to the college library to study together with my friend Juan See, the library's computer is so tempting. My hand feel so itchy, I can't stand the temptation. hehe... ;p

Exam...Exam...Exam...haiz...what can I say? Especially for ACCA course, we don't have holiday throughout the year. We have exam every June and December. So end of June course started and ended end on October. Revision class for almost 2 weeks, then study break. Normally after exam you only get to rest like for a week then another new semester started again. It has been the same for the past 3 years.

This time is the last time for me because after this exam, no matter whether I pass or not, I'll be working. If I fail, I'll do self study and just sit for the next exam, but of course I hope I can pass ;p

So everytime during the study break, my world will be totally upside down. Everything changes, my routine and even my body functions. When I'm stressful, my gastrik problem will attack me. (There's one time I have to miss my exam because I was admitted for my gastrik problem) So now I have learnt the lesson. I knew how my body will operate. I knew my gastrik will surely attack, so I have to take extra care as I don't want to prepare so hard and yet can't sit for my exam due to sickness. I have to eat a lot during this period. Not that I chose to eat a lot but I'll feel hungry very fast. Maybe not really hungry, but I can feel the gastrik asid start to attack my gastrik(I'm not sure about all the medical term...) so I have to fill my stomach with plenty of food so that it will not get worst and I don't have to suffer the massive pain.

During this crucial moment, I'll ask my mum to store up a lot of food at home so that whenever I feel like eating again, I'll just go downstairs and grab something. Almost every 2 hours, I'll go downstairs and look for my best buddy "food!!!"

When I study, I really don't know the time. Sometimes I can be so focus that suddenly I realize it's already past 12am. It's time for bed. I'm not used to "burn midnight oil". So I'll wash up and lie on my bed. These few nights I have not been sleeping well, or rather not sleeping at all. For the first few days, I will feel sleepy in the afternoon when I'm studying. Even with the light on, on my sister's bed without any pillow I can still fell asleep so easily, but at night when I lie comfortably on my bed, I can't sleep at all. Now these 2 days I don't sleep in the afternoon, I don't even feel sleepy in the afternoon. I was so focus studying and suddenly it's dinner time already.

The worst thing is even I didn't sleep in the afternoon, at night also I can't sleep..
Argghh....I hate this.!!! I want to sleep...I need to sleep....but it's just so hard!!!

I tried many ways. Keep repeating in my mind "I slept...I slept... I slept....x1000000000" but still can't work. My mind can't stop spinning. I tried hard to force myself not to think of anything, yet it's not working. I can't sleep. It has been a few nights that I didn't really sleep. The feeling is just so terrible and miserable!!!

I want to sleep!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................

No comments: