At last, I have my own laptop. I have been asking for a laptop since long ago but my parents always say it’s not necessary for me to have my own laptop, I can use theirs.
Now, I can’t use theirs anymore because I’m far away in PJ. My dad is so kind to allow me to have my own laptop. He even agrees to pay extra for me to get a good one. I was shocked at first, but I realize he really loves me a lot. I can hear through his voice how much he misses me and loves me. (Tears flooded my eyes again)
Hmm… Talk about my laptop. I must really thank Christopher for helping me to speed up the delivery of my laptop, so that I can bring it back to PJ this week. It’s a Dell XPS. A new model. I bought 12” screen so that it’s smaller and lighter, easier to carry around. It’s really so handsome looking. I immediately fell in love with it. J
Now, I’m so looking forward to come back home. (Not like previously, I don’t know what can I do at home) Now, I have so many things that I want to do. Of course, writing blogs is one of it. Besides, Mum also bought lots of DVD for me to bring back here and I have lots of series to watch. Of course, I need to learn to control myself, not to watch til late midnight and also not to only watch DVD and forgot about more important things to do-the reason why I’m here and why I need a laptop.
Anyway, I’m still very excited with this new laptop. Finally, I get to own it all by myself, which means I can save things inside without having fear that people will disturb my files, I can sign in my MSN automatic and put favourite photos as my wallpaper. And of course, I get to use it whenever I want, I can pen down all my thoughts and I can write blogs more often and share stories with all my friends.
I’m so happy :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi girl...i have been long time didnt drop u a comment,haha.i know what is ur feeling at the moment..laptop is very useful for us if we can utilize it very well..
i used to wrote lyrics by using my own laptop..and sometime i used to find a lot of useful information regarding to my course..haha.
I know you will use it efficiency n effectiveness..haha
take good care ya..tata
Post a Comment