Last weekend I went back to Butterworth. After having dinner with my dad and my sister Ann, I went to meet up with my dear friends-ClaPEJ and Pala.
We went to e-Gate Starbucks after their JID dinner. We chat until Starbuck closed, then we moved to sit on the sort-of-platform to continue our conversation until almost 3am only we left for our respective homes.
I really enjoyed myself and found it so worthwhile to travel back. Although it’s just a simple and casual conversation, to me, it meant a lot. Life has been very different back in PJ. They are the ones who know me and have gone through a lot with me. It’s just so nice to meet up, chat and have a good laugh, it’s just like charging my battery so that I can come back here with more energy…
As usual, our topics will be either Toastmasters or trying to match people up. =) All of us besides Johnson and Pala, who SAD to say not single anymore, were being discussed and being paired up with others. It’s always funny and interesting to listen and get to know our friends being paired up with someone, but when it’s our turn to be paired up, it’ll be extremely unwilling and awkward. Haih… I guess the only way not to be paired will be be like Johnson and Pala.
The most thoughtful thing throughout the night was what Pala said… Pala said something wise….!!! Pala said something wise…!!! Did I just say Pala said something wise??? O.. ya, I did. Hehe… =p Anyway, when he talked about his friend, a shy friend, who like a girl so much but yet don’t know for what reason, maybe shy or maybe ego, just can’t take the first step to tell the girl… until the girl is with someone else only he regret.
When he shared about this, I was in a deep thought. It’s really true. There are so many stories saying the same thing. Sometimes we just so scared of what others will say, scared of what the response will be, scared of this and scared of that, it’s just so hard for some people to express themselves, to tell out what’s really in their heart. At the end, he will be the only person who regret about it. It’s really not easy to find another person whom you really like and have feelings with again… This is very true. I’m sure many will agree too, it’s not easy to find someone compatible and yet have feelings with….
This afternoon during my conversation with Lilian, we bought up this issues and share opinions. I really agree with what she said. Sometimes even though we like a guy, but after awhile, that guy still don’t open up and tell out or give any confirmation, and at the same time if there’s another guy who we might not like that much, but just because he says things out and confess his feelings, we’ll choose to be with the second one. Confession and confirmation are very important as it’s an assurance. No matter how much the guy may hints, may it be 1000000 hints, it’ll still not be equivalent to 1 confession.
So guys, Pala had put “money” into your pocket. It’s something that really worth ponder about, especially all my single guys' friends, Clement, Ee Liang and Peng Yew ya!! Don’t do things or don’t not do things that you will regret for life. Remember, it’s really not easy to find someone and when this opportunity is gone, it’s even harder to get someone who’s equally good or better. I experienced this personally and I really understand. =) Be brave, be like a man!!! :-) All the best ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW, who is the lucky guy mentioned ??!!
Post a Comment