Monday, July 30, 2007

What a way!

Although I have used this way to calm myself down for a couple of time, now only I realize it's effectiveness. It's really helpful.

Everytime when I'm really really down and depressed, I will cry. Sometimes I'll just cry "mildly" but sometimes when it's a bit more serious and I really can't find anyone to talk to, I'll cry more seriously. I'll really cry out loud until my whole face and body feel numb. I'm not sure how come this will happen, I guess with the little knowledge of biology, I guess it's because I have not enough air. So I'll feel numb from my whole face til my whole body.

One thing good is that, no matter how sad I am, how terribly I felt and how bad I cry, when the numbness come, I'll automatically stop crying, because I scared I'll die. =p It's like I can't breathe at all if I continue crying. So I definitely need to stop. I'll stop and sit there, can't move at all as it's all numb. After awhile when the numbness has gone, I'll not feel that sad anymore and I feel better. Weird isn't it? Anyway, it's a way for me to get over things... But, don't worry, I'll only use this way when I'm really really sad as I know this is not a good way to use to calm myself. =p

No comments: