Sometimes I just can't remember what I wrote in my blog after some time. As I read back my blogs that I wrote, I saw this interesting one which I posted it on 24th Sep 2006 with the title True Love.
Haha, I sort of can't really accept that I actually wrote all that. I actually gave myself a year to get to know as many people as I can and learn all the lessons that God wants me to learn. How can I ever learnt all the lessons God wants me to learn? Ha... I even wish myself all the best in this so called 1 year period and look forward to know what will happen next year this time.
Well, today is 14th Sep. 10 more days my 1 year period will be due. Hmm... So it's time to reflect back and see what I have done in this 1 year.
It's a looooong year to me... Long as in I've really went through a lot, learnt a lot and hopefully grew a lot too...
I once thought that I'll be extremely miserable if I've no one besides me. I'm so used to having someone besides me for so long. As my name spells, Amy means beloved... Someone who is always loved by someone. However, God has been really good to me and He has shown me so much. I'm still single now but yet I feel that I'm so so loved, not only by someone, but by many ones... He has showed me how much my parents and my siblings love me and how much my friends love me. The most important thing is He has opened my eyes to see how much He really do loves me. Well, I'm just so so thankful about everything, about all the things that happened and about all the people that I have met in this past 1 year.
Err... relationship wise... I've met many people. I realized that it's very important to get to know many people before I actually rushed into things. When I get to know people, I'll realize what kind of character I can't actually fit in with, I'll realize what kind of personality I can't accept or live with. As I get to know different people with all kinds of different character and attitude, I get to know myself too.
I believe God still wants me to learn the lesson of patience and have faith in Him that He'll provide the right person when the time is right. My constant prayer is just to avoid me from bad relationship and not to rush things as sometimes I do feel lonely and wish to have someone. (Luckily, I only feel that way when I'm in bad mood or depressed mode, not very often) Just like my favourite quote in the movie "Evan Almighty", when I pray for patience, will God give me patience or the OPPORTUNITY to be patience? Meaningful, isn't it?
Now, although there is this "someone" who still doesn't want to give up and continues to treat me like a princess, I know in my heart it's not right. I guess this is the so called opportunity for me to learn to be patience and to do the right things, an opportunity for me to wait patiently for the right time and the right person. =)
Hmm... let see what will happen next year this time then. (Most probably I'll forgot what I have said in this article and most probably I will not understand or accept that I actually wrote this by next year. Hopefully by that time I'll read this and will write something)... Haha... It's quite fun actually... =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment