I have fish in an aquarium before.
I have small little tortoise before.
I have few hamsters before.
What's the common thing for all these 3 pets?
They all don't make noise!
They all stay in their respective "house" and won't walk around in the house.
This is the first time, I'm "dealing" with a pet which can make noise and walk around in the house.
My housemate, Junee has a pet cat, named Elfie. (not too sure about the spelling, but hear her calling him that, ya, it's a him)
Ok, til now... I still dare not touch him. I'm actually quite scared of animals. Just dare not touch them. If you ask me why am I scared? I also can't answer because I also don't know why.
There was one time, middle of the night, I went to the toilet without closing my room door. My eyes were half opened and it's dark. After toilet, I just walked back to my room, closed the door, lied on the bed and sleep. Suddenly I feel like there's something heavy on the end of my bed, where my legs were, like someone on my bed and touched my feet. I was so frightened, immediately sat up and eyes opened wide! I didn't see anything! My heart was pumping so so so fast. I got up from my bed and... I saw Elfie under my table. Ow... he was locked in my room and couldn't go out. He was trying to wake me up to let him out. Frightened me!!!
There was a week where Junee was away for the whole week. I was alone at home most of the time. Poor Elfie was locked outside because normally only Junee will let him into the house and walk around the house as he likes. That poor Elfie must have missed her a lot and keep making super sad and pathaetic noise. Like wanted people to pity him and screaming for attention. He was screaming loudly for the whole night! I couldn't sleep. After screaming for awhile, suddenly just silence... in my heart, I was thinking... will my neighbour kill the cat? Will I wake up in the morning to see a bloody scene? After awhile, the screaming starts again... ahhh... ok, he's still alive!
Recently, he's quite ok with me. Elfie is a shy cat. He always run away as if he's in fear whenever he sees people. But lately, he didn't run when I'm near him. Is it a good sign? Err... as long as he doesn't scream when I really need to sleep. Afterall, he's quite an adorable cat :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment