Saturday, May 22, 2010

20.03.2010 (1)

I slept around 2am the night before. Slept late not because I couldn't sleep, I just want to talk to my friends and family.
I shared a room with my sister Ann, Shi Yi and my close friend Eunice.

I woke up around 5am. Sleeeeeeeepy!!!!!!!!
I must say my roommates were all very nice! They woke up the same time as me! Hehe...

Once I finished bathing, the make up artist arrived. She was so on time! I respect!

Make up process started while the rest of the family members prepared themselves.
( I can't even remember how many people is in the house... Easily 20)



Having my breakfast and lunch!



" Dear, I'm almost done! All your guys there d? "

Ouch... Ouch... Ouch...


Still got some time, reading sms-es that my friends sent and reply some.

Here's my bouquet of flower. Very nice. I love it.

My dearest grandparents

My lovely family

My siblings

Argh... They are downstairs already... I can hear their voice!



Twinkle Twinkle little Amy, how I wonder where you are, Up above the house so high, Like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little Amy, how I wonder where you are!



Aliza's special recipe... One look at it also SPICY!!!!!



Weng Soon has to read out loud by reading the han yu pin yin, then sign. After sign, only they reveal the english translation of what he read.

Everybody couldn't help it but to laugh at his slang reading mandarin... hahah... I can only imagine.

And my HUSBAND doesn't know how to write my chinese name! Erm... Actually I'm the one suggested them to make him write my name because I know he doesn't know how to... Hehe...













Not sure what my brother whisper to Weng Soon... Hmm....



My dearest Family

My paternal relatives

My maternal relatives

All our Heng Dai-s and Ji Mui-s

Weng Soon's Best Friends from Taman Sea School


My Best Friends from all over the place. Butterworth Gospel Hall Youth whom I grew up with, IPG Collegemates, GLO friends, One World Hotel ex-colleagues and The Life chapel friends


Thought it will be very rush, but we are so on time. Thanks to all my relatives and friends. They managed to make it on time. Erm... I know I'm a bit cruel to make everyone wake up so early and prepare themselves to come over. But... I've a very packed schedule for the day. Thanks for everything. Really appreciate it!

1st part ended, everybody head to the church, while myself and dad stay back with our driver Kok Choong.

No comments: