It seems to be such along journey at first, but now it's down to 7 more weeks to go.
Sometimes I ask myself this question :" Am I ready?"
Well, I guess you will never be ready enough to be ready.
I just have to go with it and grow along the way.
Good thing is I know I can always look up and call on to our Almighty God for strength and mercy.
Of course, I am also blessed with a wonderful husband who has been as supportive as he can.
I know our life will not be the same anymore but I also know it will just become better.
Baby is the gift of God and even though he has not been out yet, he has brought much joy.
Experiencing his strong kicks in my tummy, being able to see his movements with our eyes, all these are just sign of blessing and joy.
Somehow I can't wait for the baby to be out, we are just excited about his arrival but I know I'm going to miss him staying in my tummy when he's out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment