Thursday, October 19, 2006

Last day at work

Yesterday was my last day at work in Penang Chung Ling High Schoool. I'm gonna miss it. I think I really like teaching... and I enjoyed teaching there.

I can still remember the first day when I accepted this job offer. I accept this job because I think the pay is quite high and I always like teaching. I thought teaching is not something difficult and it's my kind of job. haha...

The first lesson when I went to the school. I was a little bit afraid. It's a ALL BOYS school and I'm teaching form 4 students. When they first saw me, they acted so innocent and so angel...haha... just to attract my attention and trying to give me the false impression that actually they are not that bad afterall. When they first saw me, I know they were having some discussion among themselves talking about me. I'm not sure what they were talking about but I hope they were shocked to see a "pretty" teacher teaching them...haha..

Then the next week, they started to reveal their real self. They were not afraid of me, maybe because I didn't shout at them or act fierce with them. But lucky thing is they still respect me, yet they are close with me and dare to joke around with me. That makes me can't stop laughing sometimes. They can just out of nowhere tell burst out something that is so funny and I really don't expect them to do that.

Then weeks after weeks and months after months. After knowing them for 3 months, they change from angel to "monkey" ..haha...sorry to say this... To me, monkey is used to describe someone who is good at making others laugh and always bring laughters to others, so it's not so bad to be called monkey right? haha...

I'm really grateful and thankful that God has given me this opportunity to teach in this school when I'm having my tough time because this teaching experience really opens my eyes and feel my life with laughters and laughters...It also makes me realize that God has never abandon me and He knows what is the best for me. God's will is always so perfect. I have never thought of this will happen. It also makes me realize that God do cares about me and He's always giving me all the blessings... I'm really lucky...

Now I no longer teach them anymore. I'll like to wish them all the best in their future undertakings and exam is coming soon, hope they will study hard!! Hope that one day when I meet them some where, they will still call me and talk to me...

I will want to take all the students for playing a major role in making my 3 months teaching experience a fruitful and happy one. Thanks...

No comments: