Someone asked me what's my dreams that I mentioned in my previous article of "True Love". It makes me think for awhile whether I should share it in my blog or not. But after reading the comment from TenSai, I realize that this blog is still MY place. I shouldn't worry so much. I should just share whatever I want. Afterall, I'm not committing a crime or hurt someone with intention.
I consider my dreams as "unique"...hehe... I'm not sure whether it's usual for people to have this kind of ambition or rather I should say dream. I wonder whether my friends will ever thought of me having this dream. Just hope that no one will laugh at me and thought that I'm having a very wild or weird dream. Anyhow, I will not bother if anyone laugh at me. Even my dad can't understand my dreams and don't really support me in this and even discourage me, but I'll still keep this dream in me and will never give up on these dreams until the day I die. I wish my dreams will come true...
First one :
I want to have a kindergarden for the poor children. I noticed nowadays a lot of kindergarden all around the place. The price of the kindergarden is so so expensive. The purpose of them setting up a kindergarden is no longer because of their love for kids but it's because they know parents will give their best to their children and will be more than willing to pay for their kindy fees. They can earn the parents money easily because parents will not want their children to be left out.
But how about those poor family? Don't they deserve an equal education as well? There are still a lot of kids who have never been to a kindy before they study Standard one. The reason being is they can't afford the fees. I want to have a kindergarden for the poor. All poor children needs more attention than anyone else, they need more love and care than anyone else. They need someone to boost up their confident level and self-esteem. They need someone to keep on encourage them and tell them that they can also achieve something one day. They need someone to bring out the potential in them. The need a platform to shine...
You will never know how much fun a kid can bring to your life if you have never deal with them before. I have taught in a kindy while waiting for my results last time. I really enjoyed that few months time. They are just simply amazing. They are so innocent and they reminds me of my purpose of life. Why should I keep bothering myself with all the problems? It will be so much happier without making myself miserable by putting tonnes of unnecessary worries on myself. God loves little kids, because they never worry about their future, they have faith in Him and know that everything will be in place. I know God loves me too, He wants to hold my hands and walk with me. Sometimes I worry so much and have so little faith that I dare not let Him hold my hands, I let go of His hand and tell him I can walk by myself not knowing what's coming in front of me. I'm sure there are many lessons that I can learn from these little kids.
Second one :
I want to have a building, something like "Tzu Chi" but it's Christian based. I want to design that place and let people find peace in that place. I'll have nice table, chairs and sofas with soft and meaningful christian songs as background, so that anyone can just come in and have fellowship with one another. I'll also invest in those christian books so that you can also come alone, pick a book and sit in a corner having your quiet time with God.
Third one :
After all my children has grown up enough to be independent (I mean if I have my own family in future..hehe..), I'll want to be a missionary. I want to travel to those poor country like Cambodia or so on, go to those rural areas to share God's word and my knowledge with them. I always believe that everyone should be given a chance to be educated. Everyone has the potential in them, they just need someone to help them to see it and to bring out the best in them. I want to go to places like this to help the kids over there and educate them.
That's about it. Although I'm not sure whether this is how God wants me to serve, I have to equip myself so that I'll be prepared if one day God's calling for me to do all these. Based on own experience, I also found out one thing. If your purpose is to serve God, God will gives you the skills and talents needed. For example, last time I can't sing at all. But after I'm the senior member in my church young people group and really got to sing, I prayed and God answers my prayers. Now at least I'm more confident to sing...(although it might not be the best but at least I'm given the ability to sing). Now what I can see is that, I'm given a lot of opportunities to deal with kids and teaching. I got a job offer to teach in Chung Ling High School next year after I graduate. It may be something that God wants me to learn and practise before I serve Him like what I metioned.
I'll continue to pray and ask God to equip me with all the necessary skills and learn as much as I can now. I pray that He will reveal to me whether this is His will for me but at the meantime, I'll wait patiently as I know He knows what's best for me and I have faith in Him. I pray that I'll not lose sight of my vision and God's purpose in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DREAMs~hehe!! i was posted a title which was the same as u in my BLOG,haha!!AMY, for me, your dream is different,as i told u before rite!!what i described in my BLOG,hehe!So do not care how people will think of you, how does she's or he's comment to you.If u think it is the right way for u,then just go ahead ya..."JIA YOU"
Post a Comment