Sunday, October 07, 2007

Spoilt!

I spoilt myself last weekend!

I was given a free voucher for 2 buffet lunch in my hotel Cinnamon Coffee House for winning the 1st prize in designing the staff cafe's name and logo. At first I'm not interested to take part in the competition at all. Thanks to my big boss Sherene who "forced" me design because she says finance team must at least send something for the competition, finance team must take part in the competition. Since she knows that I'm quite good in all these things (because I helped to decorate the finance notice board and design the invitation letter for department heads during our pot luck lunch) so I was called into her room and kept asking me to submit my design... sigh... Anyway, it turns out to be good. :-) I get to eat for free. Of course my design was good too "lah"... hehe... Actually I just simply design something, I actually gave her 2 design. One is "Our One Cafe" and another one is "One 2 Go Cafe". I thought she'll choose one to submit but ended up she submitted both. It's open for all staff to vote during our thanksgiving lunch. Ahem... Of course all my departments people supported me and since I have some connection with Kitchen department, they supported my design too. So.. actually not necessary my design is the best but just that I have my supporters...hehe...

Anyway, I was awarded with a voucher for 2 free buffet lunch. I wanted to bring my dad and my sister since they are coming down mid Oct, but the voucher only valid until 10th Oct. I tried to ask my big boss to delay the due date but GM says cannot. So no choice... I can't bring them. So I asked Joseph to go with me on Saturday because I know he'll love it and it's always nice to have buffet with him as he'll "motivate" me or rather "encourage" me to eat more... haha... True enough, I really did enjoy the buffet. We ate A LOT. Almost 4 hours. I think it's quite worth it. I'll pay to eat again but only if I have extra money...

At night, after having dinner with Su, Peng Chui and Weng Soon, WS suggested to watch Hair Spray. It's some musical kind of movie which I really want to watch. Su doesn't want to go but I remember Aliza wanted to watch so I call her and ended up 3 of us-Aliza, WS and myself went. We went to Cineleisure but surprisingly they don't show that movie so we have to 1Utama New Wing GSC and we can only get 12.10am tickets so we have to wait to watch late nights. Aliza and I went to play foosball... It was really fun playing that with her. I can't remember when was the last time when I played with my siblings. Both of us get so excited and screamed so loud... haha... Now when I think back also feel like laughing. We played 1 game after another, 3 games altogether. =p

The movie was nice. I especially like the "I hear the bell" song. I find it so funny to see the girl sings with all the expression on her face. It's really so funny. Maybe that's why people always say when you are in love, your face will just show and it's just so impossible to keep your feelings... haha... It was nice to watch with both of them too, especially Aliza... haha... because we have so much laughters by trying to do the dance... haha...

Sunday, after church worship, we went to Secret Recipe for lunch. I had my favourite Ton Yam Kung. Yummy Yummy!!! As usual, I ate til very ugly!!! sweating... running nose... tears rolling down... haha... 2 things that I can't eat when I'm with my date (I mean if I have any.. ) will be Tom Yang Kung in Secret Recipe and Nandos.

That evening, Eugene Yapp came back so we went for dinner together. We went to Shogun for Japanese buffet dinner. Again... so so full. We enjoyed eating and chatting. I think this is what we called "fellowship"... haha... It's nice to chat with him because he has so much to share and really open my eyes to see and makes me think a lot.

After that, 5 of us, Su, Yueen San, TIm, Aliza and myself went for another movie which I really wnat to watch too. Chuch and Larry. It's better than I expected it to be. It's really funny and makes me laugh so loud until my stomache. Especially the part when the priest says "The ling is shircle, a shircle has no end. The ling is not triangow, triangow has cornar." in that funny slange... hahah... And there's also sentimental and touching part which makes me cry too. It's just so sweet to see how both friends can have such close bond and care so much about one another. It reminds me of Kai Loon, Chiu Siang and Juan See.

Phew... what a weekend!!! I really spoilt myself. Exams coming, only 2 months left. I must really buck up and study hard. Must learn to say no to all these until my exam is over. I really wnat to pass this paper so that after this December I don't have to study anymore. Add oil!!!

No comments: