As usual, I always want to do something special on special occasion like this…
Still remember last year or last 2 year ( I also can’t remember =p ), my classmates, around 15 of us went to the beach behind Crown Prince Hotel in Batu Ferringgi. We chat and play lots of games… really good time and had so much fun... Then we lighted up all our lanterns, we walked from one end of the beach to the other end of the beach. On our way, we saw many groups of people like us having gathering on the beach, we just walked up to them and wished them Happy Mooncake Festival even though we didn’t know them, but it was fun!!! It was fun to see people start smiling, or rather laughing… and wished us back too.
This year in PJ, I asked my friends, who are also like my family in PJ, Yueen San, Yueen Mun, Aliza, Timothy, Su and Weng Soon came over to my place for a gathering. I also invited my dear friend Kai Loon and his friend Boon Khim over for dinner together. I cooked the special recipe pasta as usual since it was the only thing that I know how to cook… hehe… Actually I myself want to eat that for very long already, I can’t cook for 1 portion so… hehe… The sauce was nice but the pasta was a bit over cooked. :-(
We had a lot of mooncakes too. Aliza, Yueen San and Boon Khim each brought mooncakes. I also bought Mini Mint mooncake and mum bought me some mooncakes from Butterworth too. Of course we can’t and we didn’t finish all the mooncakes. Su brought Chinese tea.. but it seems that I’m the only one drinking the tea for whole night. Aliza and Tim went out to buy more drinks and ice-cream.
We chat and we played taboo. It was really fun. Guys won the game by quite a lot but it was still a nice game. Some people get panic very fast, some people was just blur, some people was zzzzzzz…. Haha… I really enjoyed it and hope we can get to play again.
I’m really glad to have friends like them. Being far away from home, being far away from my family… is not a fun thing. But God has been really good to me… He knows my need and He provides… They have really make my life here more bearable and more “life”…… Really can’t imagine my life here alone without knowing them. I can only say God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ehhh...how can you leave out one of the important parts. The part about how Amy stay in the house for so many months already but still don't know where all the plates are? kekekeke.
Haha, yes Su is right... Not a single plate in sight! ;)
Post a Comment