I have been sitting for this same paper for 5 sittings already.
5 sittings = 2 and a half years!
I almost gave up!
But thank God, I passed this time round.
I never thought that I will pass.
I thought I did badly this time round.
Well... when again it proves me wrong that it's not me who controls things but He Almighty!
God has been really good to me!
Of course, I have to thank to my parents, paying for my exam fees, forcing me to sit for the exam again and again. If not because of them, I would not have finished it!
Thanks to all my friends who have been praying real hard for me for years!
Without all your support, I wouldn't have finished it!
Now to think of it, it's still kinda hard to believe that I actually finished ACCA.
It seems to be such a long journey, but yet I have finished it!
It seems to be so impossible at a point of time, but yet... NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE with God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Haha
Nice to see your blog updated again.
Post a Comment