Saturday, April 04, 2009

FINALLY...

It has been a long while since I last updated my blog.

Argghhh.... find it so difficult to construct a proper sentence or to express my thoughts now.
Too long didn't write.
Where to start... hmmm... let see...

December
Well, I was busy with exam in December last year.
After exam, busy with the Youth Camp in Cameron Highlands.
Then, busy shopping for Christmas present. First time doing Christmas shopping with Weng Soon.
It was fun and got to know him a lot better.
My family came down to celebrate Christmas here in PJ with me.
Spent time with them, bringing them to Sunway Lagoon.
Then, went to Genting Highlands for our YF Staff so-called retreat cum planning for year 2009.

January
Getting more comfortable sharing and talking with Weng Soon.
Spending lots of time with him. :-p
Busy organizing makan session with friends like Cheng Yee, LynnSay, Kin Ming and etc.
Went back home for CNY for 9 days!

February
My brother Andrew came over to stay with me for almost 10 days.
Life without internet access begins here.
Busy moving house.
Packing, moving and unpacking! Tiring!!!

March
Still without internet access.
Settling down in this new place.
Love it so much, really enjoy myself having my own space.
Well... the price of all these "luxury", I have to wake up earlier to clean the place, make sure everything in the house is on order.
Sometimes, just can't spend time outside so much like how I used to be because I have different responsibilities now.
Involved in the Easter Musical Drama, going for practices took up lots of my time too, but I enjoy it and it's something I really enjoy doing.

April
Got myself internet access. :-)
This month will be a busy month for me too.
There will be performance for the Musical Drama for 2 weekends.
I'll be going to Bintulu, Sarawak for another weekend.
So looking forward to the drama play and also the trip! :-)