There are situations when you can just forgive someone in a few minutes time and you can start laughing and be close again.
But there are situations when you need a much longer time to forgive the person.
Even when I chose to forgive and I really really want to forgive, but my heart and my mind just can't let go.
Things happened. I know it happened unintentionally.
But still.... it happened.
I just can't think of the person the same anymore.
I don't like this. I really want to forgive and be like nothing has ever happened.
But how? It's so tough.
Help me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi Amy~i am dave.what is ur problem?mind to share with me here?
Yes, i agree with you, sometime it takes time to forgive someone. But won't you feel that if you don't forgive him, you will always think of that matter, the matter than makes you can't forgive him. This means that he/she place a very important role in your life. You mind him so much..
Post a Comment