Sunday, August 28, 2005

Feel Bad

I have this secret that I didn’t tell anyone except Steven but now I really feel like sharing it out as I’m feeling bad and I don’t know what should I do.

There’s this guy that really treats me nice and wanted to be with me but I know I shouldn’t. Although I have been communicating with him and seeing him(as a group and do have dinnners together for a few times), I have stopped answering his call since Wednesday as I know clearly that it won’t do any favour if I continue this unhealthy relationship. I have stated very clearly in my last conversation that we should not be contacting each other anymore. I didn’t pick up his call since then but he’s still trying. He called almost everyday and a few tiems a day.

He just called a few times again and I didn’t answer. Then he sent me a sms saying that he’s feeling so miserable now and he can’t do anything. He’s asking why I don’t want to answer his phone. He asks me to forgive him if he did anything wrong. He says he had already put his heart in and it’s impossible for him to take back. He really wants to be with me.

I feel bad after seeing this sms. He asks me to forgive him but he actually did nothing wrong. He just wants to be with someone that he shouldn’t. I feel so bad for saying no to him and treating him cruely. I feel so bad but I know I have to stand strong and not to fall. I know I shouldn’t be soft-hearted. I know I shouldn’t pick up his phone at all as once I listen to him, I know I’ll feel bad and sorry and may feel sympathy and agree to be together with him. I know my weakness. I am always been soft-hearted. So I know I have to stand firm and not answer his phone call even once no matter what. Just hope that I don’t feel that bad for treating him so cruel.

No comments: