Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Who should use the car??

Today I have to take bus to college because my brother's course started. He WANTS to use the car. He WANTS to drive to college. After having the privillege to use the car for so long, now someone is going to share it with me. But I don't think it's appropriate to use the word SHARE. He WANTS means he WANTS. I can't say no.

I asked him to take his bike as he knows how to ride bike, but he say no as he'll sweat when he reach college then he'll not feel comfortable in class. What a REASONABLE reason??? So I have to take bus and I won't sweat if I take bus??? Actually we don't argue about this issue when he started the discussion as I know no point argue with him as he already insisted that he wants to use the car. Although I make suggestions like asking him to take bike but it will only be a no. No point argue with him, I know his pattern so well.

My mum was there when we discuss about this issue. I know it's hard for her to say anything. But if she don't say anything will also means that she allows him to take the car and she agrees that I should take bus. In my mum's point of view, I know she's having a difficulty as I always tell her that she sayang my brother more than all the other siblings. He always has the best of everything. So if my mum ask me to take bus, she knows what will I think and she knows she shouldn't to show that she's not unfair to anyone of us. I know she's having a tough time and I don't want her to be in that position.

Since my brother insisted that he wants to use the car and no matter what, he WANTS it. I know even if my mum say anything will also be useless so what to do? I'll have to take bus. I don't argue with him and just let it be as I really don't want my mum to feel bad. By the way, taking bus once in awhile is also very enjoyable as I get to just sit back and relax while looking at others, different characteristics and personalities and also to really enjoy the scenery. You won't get all that of you are driving.

But this morning when I wake up and get myself ready to go out to take bus, my mum stops what she's doing and says that she wants to give me a lift to the jetty. I know she's feeling bad for letting me take bus and my brother uses the car. So she's trying to help to lessen my trouble. I really appreciate that and I know that she loves all of us the same way. Mum, love ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh so kelian ah, have to take bus to college. I really don't understand what is your brother thinking, he should let you use the car mah as he know how to ride bike. That what is the purpose of having motorbike license mah.

It really make me laugh when you say that take bike will sweat. I never know about that after taking bike for so many years...heheh... You are right, take bus won't sweat one, only ride bike will sweat...hehe... (If you brother see this then he will hate me)...

I think your mum is doing her best too as what you say. Don't worry lah, sometimes try to take bus also good as can treat it as an exercise...

Hope you will take good care of yourself when you take bus ok.