Monday, November 20, 2006

Don't worry !!

I think I have to say something.
I'm happy to know that I have so many friends who concern about me.
After I posted the last article, many friends ask me and talk to me.
They gave me words of encouragement and tried to help me.
I really appreciate it.
Really thanks for letting me know that I'm not alone.
Thanks for being there when I'm down.

One thing I want to reassure all my friends is that I'm doing fine!!!
Just that sometimes when I'm alone and have nothing to do, my mind tends to wander around.
I know what I want to do and I know what I should do.
Don't worry!

The things that I mentioned in the last blog that I wanted him to say something to me.
The things that I wanted him to tell me is not to come back to me.
I'll not want him to come back to me and I never hope that he'll come back to me.
I have accepted the fact that everything is different now.

Maybe I wrote too brief or a bit unclear and misleading.
Why I want him to say something is because the last time when he came back he said he 's not sure what he wants to do.
So I just want him to face me.
And tell me what he wants to do.
At least I feel that he should give me a good explanation.
At least admit to me that his heart changes.
I just want him to face me and get over it.
Maybe after a real talk and he admit everything only we can be friends again.
I just want him to clear the misunderstanding between us.
That's it and that's simply what I meant.

Anyway, the article was written when I was really down and bored.
Maybe because these few weeks I have to stay at home to study as my exam is really near.
I can't go out often or do things that I want.
I have to study.
Whenever I was bored, I started think nonsense.
I'll be fine as when I'm conscious, I know very clear what I want.

My dear friends, I just want to say I really appreciate all your concerns.
Don't worry, I'll be fine!!
Although tomorrow might not be beautiful, I'm sure a beautiful tomorrow will soon come!
Just smile as there's nothing that is impossible to be overcome.


I really thank God for giving me so many sweet sweet and cute cute friends like you all... ;-)
Thanks...

No comments: