Last night something weird happenned. (I'm not sure whether I should use the word weird or scary!!)
I drove home from Penang yesterday. On the way back, almost reaching my house, my right foot suddenly feel so pain and I can't control my foot. I can't step on the accelerator nor the brake(by the way, I'm driving Auto car, only use right foot). I was scared and the pain was terrible. Luckily I was not too far from home, so I force myself to drive back home. I used my left foot and also my hands.
I dare not tell my parents as I scared they will worry about me and don't let me drive. I still need to drive to Penang and Tambun this Saturday. So I walk slowly back to my room. The pain was still there.
After awhile, not that pain anymore. So I thought it's ok already.
But who knows at night when I lie on my bed, the pain came back again. I started to feel really weird as I took a panadol for my headache...I thought panadol is a pain killer for the whole body, how come my leg still feel pain? And now my right foot also can feel the same pain. The pain on my left foot came all the way up to my hip. Now my hip feel pain too. Although not that serious until I can't feel my legs, still the pain was terrible.
I didn't know what should I do. I thought of massaging my legs but what if I pressed the wrong place and make it worst. So the only thing I can do is to force myself to sleep as once I sleep I'll not feel the pain. I struggled for quite some time and at last I fell asleep...
This morning when I woke up, the pain is not that terrible anymore. But my back hurts. That makes me realize what's the problem. Although this is just my view, I still think this is quite possible logically. (If it's really correct, then I don't have to study I can be a doctor already).
All these while, my back bone has some problems. Occasionally my back will feel the pain. So the reason I got for my legs maybe is because of my back bone. Maybe my back bone has "ter-press" my nerves that make my legs pain. Maybe the position when I lie down will make my back bone press on my nerve and makes my legs feel that kind of pain. Maybe the position when I drive also makes my back bone press on the nerve of my legs and cause that massive pain. Isn't it logical???
Of course I don't wish this to be true as this sounds serious. Last night I struggled to sleep because I kept think of all these bad consequences. What if I can't walk anymore? What if I have to rely on a wheel chair for the rest of my life? What if I have to go through all the scary operations? What if this and what if that!!! Makes me scared...
I know I supposed to go and see doctor but I'm scared. I'm too scared to face the truth. So I kept telling myself that I'll be fine. It's just a one time thing.It will not happen anymore. I'll be fine. I'll be fine... I don't want to see doctor. I'll be fine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
better go see doctor.
Post a Comment