Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The End !!!

This will be the last article written about you. There are too many words that I want to tell you. There are too many words that I have not have the chance to tell you. (Although I doubt that you will still visit my blog..) Anyway, I know I have to "blah" everything out in order for me to let go.

I regret for not hugging you tight that day
I didn't know that was the last hug
I wanted to hug you
And tell you how dearly I have missed you
But it was all too late...

Sometimes I wonder if I had asked you to stay
Will it be different today?
I know it doesn't matter anymore
Your heart is no longer mine
You have given it to her

I have never thought that this will ever happen
That's why it's hard for me to accept
But I have no other alternatives except to accept

You are the only one whom I trusted the most
I always thought
Trust is an important element in a relationship
But no one actually tell me what's the definition of trust
Can I trust anyone?
I wonder....

You said you came back to talk about our relationship
The first thing you say is "break up"
That's what you meant by talk about our relationship
I never knew it's so simple for you

Just a word "sorry" to end a 5 years relationship
Do you think it's sufficient?
To you, you have drawn a big fullstop
To me, I'm still waiting for an answer

I'm still waiting for you to say something that I want to hear
It's not that simple
As long as you didn't say that
I can never be satisfied
I'll still be waiting for the fullstop that I'm looking for

Without this fullstop
I can't have another story
I'm not like you
Maybe by just saying a simple "sorry" is a fullstop for you
That's why you can start your new chapter
Having a happy life over there
But you have been so selfish

I know everything there is new for you
There's nothing for you to think of me
But everything here is all about you
There's nothing that don't remind me about you

I acted strong
Putting up a mask everyday
Letting others know that I'm fine
I don't want them to worry about me
I kept telling myself that I'm fine
I know I'm just lying to myself

But what can I do?
Do I have a choice?
The only choice is to accept
Accept the fact that your heart changes
In less than one year after you went there

You asked me to wait for you
I agreed to
But not even a year
You came back to hurt me
Hurt me deeply

I really really hope that you can give me a fullstop
A fullstop that I'm waiting for
A fullstop for me to end this chapter of my life
Although I'm not sure how to begin another story
I'm not sure how to trust another person
But I know with the answer that I'm looking for
It will be much much easier for me

Just say something...
Something that you should say
Something that you have owed me
After that
You can continue to have a your happy life
Your happy life with your new her

The end!!!

No comments: