Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm back

It has been a loooooooong while since I last wrote something.
Now I'm back. Everytime also I hope I can write more often but ended up....
Anyway, now I don't have to use the super slow dial up anymore. I've got myself this "izzi" thing that can online as often as I want. Not too sure how it works but it works. =p

What was I busy about? Wanted to say studying and preparing for my exam but dare not really say so because I don't think I really did a good job. I think I can do better than that. Haih. Even though I finished my exam last Tuesday, but I don't really feel happy or relieved. Maybe I'm just prepared to do it again if I really have to. So sad. Really so sick of studying this paper already. It's like a nightmare haunting me. I know I have to pass it so that it won't haunt me anymore, I tried but it's just seems to be an alien to me. I can't understand or rather I can't link with the subject at all.
Anyway, let's not talk about exam now. It's over. It's over!!!
Just want to rest and have time for myself, doing things that I really want to do for at least two months until the result is out.

1 comment:

UgLyMiCh said...

nyek nyek nyek. AMY!! I come and stalk you ahaha see you tomorrow in church and go bidor together =] take care