Thursday, January 31, 2008

Black

Today I was wearing all black, from top to skirt to shoes. ( It's very rare that I wear black )
Hmm... Not a good sign.
Many sad and bad things happened.

Two of my good friends tendered their resignation letters and a friend pass away today.
Saiful and Chef Law resigned. Chef Francis pass away.

Saiful is my good buddy in office. Saiful, Umi and I. 3 of us are very close.
Still remember there was once I fell down at the loading bay and hurt my knee real bad.
I forced myself to walk back to the office and I just sat on the floor next to Umi's place, my knee was so pain until tears keep rolling down. I can't move anymore and my knee was red and swollen. Saiful was the one who ran down to the cafe to get ice and put it on my knee. Even though my hands was fine and I can actually hold the ice myself, but yet he's so kind and help me to do it.
He's a nice friend with nice personality. I'm gonna miss him a lot.

Chef Law is also my good friend. He's the Pastry Chef who bakes cakes, makes chocolate and ice-cream.
Everytime when I'm unhappy or upset, I'll go down to his kitchen to see him. He'll listen to me patiently, and comfort me with chocolates. :-) His chocolates are always yummy!
He's a nice friend with great chocolates. Hehe... I'm gonna miss him a lot. (& the chocolates too)

Chef Francis is a hi-bye friend who works at the Japanese counter in Cinnamon Coffee House. He met with an accident on his way to work this morning. Although I don't know him in person, we do greet one another when we meet. He's one of the pre-opening staff whom I knew since 7th floor. He's always with his smiling face, never fail to greet you with a smile which can really brighten up your day. It's definitely a shocking news to everyone in the hotel about his sad tragedy. His wife is not working with 2 young kids. Sad...

People come and go all the time. Just want to do my best to show a good testimony and to have an impact in other's life whenever I can because nobody knows what will happen the next minute.

No comments: