Have you noticed that?
When you spent a lot of time with someone, may it be your partner, your family members or your good friends, you tend to become more and more like the other person. The way they talk, the phrases they use, the small little action they do and their habits. You just start to behave more and more like the other person.
I don't get it, how come?
Lately, I realized I have been becoming more and more like someone. I'm using the phrases that the "someone" uses, I'm saying lines that the "someone" always says and I'm doing the little action that the "someone" always does. I don't understand why. It's quite scary actually! I did all that without me knowing it. I only realized it after I have done it or I have said it. When I realized it, it's kind of weird!!! I start to question why? Why do I do that? I don't normally do that or rather I don't do that at all before this. Why do I become like another person? Why can't I just say my own lines, use my own phrases and do my own actions? Why is it seems to be so normal and natural that I'm saying and doing things like another person?
I guess no matter who it is, as long as you spent a lot of time with them, you will eventually become like them even without you realizing it! That's why it's very important to spend time with God so that we can become more and more like Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So...who is the someone eh?
amy, i think i know that someone? :P do i?
Post a Comment