Last Saturday, I was really amazed by how wonderful God is.
I finished work late due to a so-called training where my boss just read from the Stephen Covey book.
To add on to that, I have to finish my work AND cut the name tags using the office cutter =p
I rushed back home and reached home around 1.30pm. I realized that I won't be able to finish the name tags if I were to do it by myself. I called San and Su Ming over to help me.
Out of no where, I heard my neighbour Aunty Maggie called me. I walked out and she asked whether I had my lunch already. Actually I also forgot that I still haven't had lunch. I was a bit reluctant at first but she insisted to give me lunch. She asked me to wait for 15 minutes and she will call me again.
After 15 minutes, she handed me a plate of rice with 5 big prawns, eggs and some chicken with seaweed. She purposely re-fried the prawns and chicken again so that it's hot. I was so grateful. (By the way, I found out the next day that the chicken with seaweed thing is from Singapore, it's really delicious!)
God knows that I have no time to get lunch and he provided me good lunch. Some people might think it's just coincident. As long as we trust in Him and has the right attitude in mind, God will provide. He has never failed us and He will not fail us. It's just so wonderful to see how God works in different ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment