There are times when I just feel like giving up.
There are times when I just feel like throwing a resignation letter without notice, pack all my stuff into the car, drive myself back to Butterworth and just stay at home without doing anything. Not answering any phone calls, nor seeing anyone.
Just give up!
NOW it is THE time that I feel that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Greetings Amy,
How r u ? Reading yr blog sounds the opposite of what u wish for...~ Everyone must have felt that way many times in their lives and you are not spared...! I have but that have been for a long while now I must say! As we grow and make friends and seeing more things happening surrounding us, we should grow out of them....Really, you are the master of your destiny or in your case as to how you are feeling now~ therefore feel good about yourself and feel good about your work and the people you are around with will help alleviate this feeling sooner than you thought possible....I wish you all welll....I know u r stronger than you think you are... Take care my friend....Best wishes Ritchie District 51 LGM
Thanks Ritchie.
Guess I just need some time to rearrange my emotion and my thoughts and to re-focus on what I want to do.
It's tough but I'm sure God has a purpose for everything and I know I'll be stronger after this. :-)
Post a Comment