Monday, February 25, 2008

Strange

Yesterday, Sunday morning, during worship.... strange thing happened.
I was sitting at the last row of the left wing. I can see almost the whole concregation from my seat. Looking straight in front, I saw..... Aunty Theresa, Aunty Nancy, Aunty Im See, Uncle Ah Heng, Uncle Johnny, Aunty Lei Suat, Sherlynn, Eunice, Celeste and etc... All my Butterworth Gospel Hall members. I saw them worshipping together with me. Just like back in Butterworth.

I feel like I'm in Butterworth Gospel Hall. I feel like time has turned back to the time before I came to PJ. Everything is back to "normal", back to the familiar place that I was in. It's like I was never in PJ. My mind was thinking of what to do in YP later. I was thinking of after having lunch with my family in Embassador, one of our usual lunch places after church, I want to ask my friends, Lilian, Ee Liang, Christopher, Peng Yew, Clement, Johnson, Jessica and Pala out for a drink.

My eyes just became blurer and blurer, tears started to flood my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and.... I'm back to The Life Chapel in PJ....

4 comments:

-- J e e L e e -- said...

Hey Amy Lee! I'm here!! :) :)

I read and I feel together with you! :(

Don't think I've ever told you this myself before but I really admire the kind of faith that you have - leaving everything to come to PJ. It's not something I would do voluntarily! You rock girl!

Of course, how can i not end by saying that God will provide everything good!! :)

Anonymous said...

reading ur blog makes me think of many ppl too...
Just wanna let u know that i'm praying for u...I really care and i wish i can do sumthing to help u..
Sometimes is ok to put down all that is in ur hand n mind, n to go back n relax n clear ur mind...
DUn forget that we're all here for u....we'll b supporting u...
-smile-
~jleng~

~aMyLeE~ said...

Thanks a lot. I really can't thank God enough for having friends like you both who can understand and really do encourage me a lot. It's not easy but God has been great. It's him who has helped me "survived" this far and I know He will continue to guide me. It's just me who needs to learn to TRUST and OBEY. Trust that everything is in His control and His plan is always the best. Obey His will for me and to do things that pleases Him and glorify His name.
Thanks. And you girls gambate too ya!

-- J e e L e e -- said...

You will be fine gal! Coz you're really in good hands and man, when you can say (and mean it!) that you want to glorify God even when you're feeling down, I cannot imagine how pleased God is with you! :)

I'm anti Jap. So, i wont say gambate but yeah, something similar to it: Press on and HE will help us soar! :) :) Cherios!