Sunday, August 28, 2005

Division Council Meeting

This is the first Division Council Meeting that I actually enjoyed myself. We had our makan and meeting together in a very cozy, romantic and nice place called Little Cottage, somewhere in Burmah Road. The place is really nice. I like the place very much and will like to bring my friends there one day.

We had our council meeting while we enjoy the food. I think this is the first meeting that I actually enjoyed myself and feel happy, maybe because I'm concentrating in the food more than the meeting...hehe... What to do, the food is really nice and the price is very nice as well. The important thing is I don't have to pay for it as it's sort of an appreciation dinner for the Joint Installation Dinner committee.

We discussed lots of issues and they asked a lot of questions that helps me learn a lot too. I started to know besides all the people skills that I have to learn, I get to learn more about Toastmasters too. I get to know a lot of the inside stories and details of the organisation. I'm glad that I get to learn stuff from them. It's really a wonderful meeting for me and I hope that every Division Council meeting that follows will also be an enjoyable one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of Course you will enjoy yourself lah as long as there are great food around right...heheh... It is good to hear that you are enjoy the meeting, the food and at the same time you learn something.
So not only your stomach get the benefit but you also get some experience and knowledge, right.

Anonymous said...

Of Course you will enjoy yourself lah as long as there are great food around right...heheh... It is good to hear that you are enjoy the meeting, the food and at the same time you learn something.
So not only your stomach get the benefit but you also get some experience and knowledge, right.