Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm going home next weekend!

I'm going home next weekend.
I'm going home next weekend.
I'm so looking forward to go home next weekend!!!

I can't explain
Why I feel this way?
Why I feel like going home so badly?
Why when I think of going home my tears will just roll down?
Why I just can't stop thinking of going home?
I really don't know why...

But to think of it, what help can it do to me if I go home?

Will it be like what Su said...
It'll be worst because I'll not want to come back to PJ.
(I know that's what my parents will love to hear from me)
It'll be worst because the feeling of going home will be even stronger.
It'll be worst because I'll lose my focus and carried away by my emotion.

Or will it be like what JLeng said...
It'll be better because it'll at least satisfy my "homesick" feeling for a period of time.
It'll be better because I'll feel refresh after seeing all my family and friends that I long to see.
It'll be better because it'll help me to not think of going home and focus on what I should do.

I'm not sure.
Anyway, I'll just go home and really spend time with all my beloved ones.
I don't want to think of what will happen next.
I don't want to think of what will happen after I come back to PJ again.
May it be worst or better, I know God is in control and His plan is always the best plan.
My role is just to TRUST and OBEY.
Trust that He has a plan for me.
Obey His will for me.
Trust that He will carry me through.
Obey Him as a way of loving him.

No comments: