Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Irritating

A number of my friends always say "someone" is irritating but I don't really agree. To me, he's not irritating. Wait til you see what is really irritating!!!!

I have this new colleagues who is seriously irritating!!!
I don't say this kind of statement often. When I say it, I really mean it!
I mean it's not easy for someone to irritate me, I'm always either blur til I don't know you are irritating me or think you are just joking and I'll find it funny and laugh.

This new colleague of mine really challenges my tolerance level, my patience and my self-control.
I've not done anything nasty to him YET, but I still need a channel to blah things out without being said I'm gossiping.
As usual, we always talk and joke around when we are in office. Of course, we expect to get some "perli" from others too as we "perli" others.
He also likes to perli people. The way he perli people is super different. Normally none of us find it funny, but he'll be laughing very hard himself.
Worst thing is when he thinks something is funny, he'll keep saying the same thing for the whole day!!!! SOooooooOOO annoying!!!
When I hurt my thumb the other day, I don't know why he finds it funny to ask me who I'm thinking of until I hurt myself. So he kept asking me the same question with the trying-to-be-funny look. Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh.......

His favourite phrases are "tau tak pe... hehehe..." and "sepak kau, saber je..."
When we say something to tease him, he'll say his favourite phrase and then laugh.
But.... not the end yet... after 10 minutes later, he'll suddenly walk quietly to your place with his long plastic ruler, then without you knowing it, he'll just hit your arm with the ruler!
It hurts!!!! especially when you don't expect it and he just suddenly come behind you.
From no where and for no reason, he'll hit you with the plastic long ruler.
Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh...........
"SABER JE....!!!!!!"

This is called REAL IRRITATING!!!!!!

No comments: