Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hooray!

I'm dying to get out of the depression mode for weeks, but I just don't know how. I hate it when I'm in that kind of mood. I don't like myself to be that way. I know friends around me get frustrated to listen to me saying the same thing over and over again too. I myself get frustrated for keep thinking those thoughts too. I'm so sick of myself.

After the trip back home last weekend, I'm feeling so much better and I can say that I'm out of the depression mode. Hooray!!!

I have been telling myself and people around me that I'm giving myself 2 years in PJ to see where God wants to lead me and what He wants me to do.
I got it wrong.
I shouldn't set myself a time limit to let God works in my life.
If God wants me to be in somewhere else, "poof" He'll have His ways, just like how I'm landed in PJ out of a sudden and out of no where.
By giving myself a time limit, I'm afraid to invest my time and effort because if I get too close with people, ended up I'll suffer because of separation again.
So this 2-year limit thing has really restricted me from doing what I can, wholeheartedly.
I'm glad that this trip has really helps me to realize it and re-focus my thoughts. (Thanks to Su who reminded me this important point too =D )
I'll not want to give a time limit for anything, just let it be.
Do my best in everything that I'm doing now and looking forward with a joyful heart to see what will happen tomorrow!

This song composed by us-the Butterworth Gospel Hall young people came up to my mind.
"Don't let your vision here,
Carried away by the emotion,
Try to look back and say,
'What is my life, without you O God'
Always remember what God has for us,
Always remember what God promises us in our life"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm glad that u share, i never felt irritated....i'm sure the others feel the same too....
i'm really really happy for u...for what God has done in ur life..take care....

~jleng~