These are some SMS-es that I really treasure and I just can't delete it but to keep it in my handphone and I'll keep reading it again and again, especially when I'm down.
14th June 2006 Paik Ing wrote :
Jesus didn't promise that life would be easy, but He did promise to be with you every step of the way. Keep going, He loves you.
27th July 2006 Shin Yi wrote :
It wasn't the nails that kept Jesus on the cross... but His LOVE for you & me. Thank God for His great LOVE!
24th Oct 2006 Andrew Low wrote :
In life... you may not always get what you want or what you need. But you get what you deserve because God always gives you what is BEST!
3rd July 2007 Mummy wrote :
Happy Birthday my dearest daughter. Wish you all the best. We miss you a lot!
2nd Sep 2007 Shin Yi wrote :
Thanks. Really thanks for reminding & encouraging me. Thanks that Lord put me here to have you all as my bro & sis. Thanks ya. I will try my best not to grumble & ask God why this & that happen to me but have faith in Him just as the blind man we learn today. Amy, thanks that you walk along with me, encourgae me in my spiritual life. Thanks. Now outside rain heavily, on the way back to KL be careful ya!
12th Sep 2007 my sis Ann wrote :
I'm sorry. I just now already let dad see through friendster. Dad say your grammar not good but he is very happy when he saw you write he is a super dad.
10th Oct 2007 Weng Soon wrote :
Everything ok?
10th Oct 2007 Aliza wrote :
Sleep well tonight, don't think too much... Will be here for you if you need me... Hugs!
10th Oct 2007 Yueen Mun wrote :
Hey you! No problem-larr... Next time if anything then just ask. As sister in Christ we must look out for each other right? Take care of yourself. Anything just call. have a good day :-)
9th Nov 2007 Kadir wrote :
You will have someone too. Don't have expectations with the man you love, you may face disappointment. Don't anticipate reciprocation for every deeds, you may face hurt. Just be Amy.
15th Nov 2007 Mummy wrote :
TQ. You are the 1st one to greet me. We miss you too.
17th Nov 2007 Andrew Low wrote :
No strength of our own, not goodness we claim; Our trust is all thrown on Jesus name; In this our strong tower for safety we hide; the Lord is our power, the Lord will provide!
8th Dec 2007 my sis Ann wrote :
I miss you so much. Suddenly think of the day we pray together when I pray. Miss you so much... :-(
1st Jan 2008 Joseph wrote :
Bleh. Glad you enjoyed youself :-) By the way, we didn't accompany you, we just hung out. Don't make it sound like you're such a social misfit, by the way you aren't. :-D
5th Jan 2008 Ee Ling wrote :
Amy, I just gave invocation for TLI round 2. Although you are not around, I will always remember, you are the one who brings me up, thanks and happy new year.
8th Jan 2008 Aliza wrote :
I realised what makes bridge fun for me is YOU! Thanks again for the game tonight. Sorry can't join you all for drink, scared my dad might be waiting for me... Night!
12th Jan 2008 my sis Ann wrote :
Thank you. I really need a listener to hear me & you are a good listener. Thank you very much. I hope you'll come back & work as soon as possible. And I hope to see you soon.
28th Jan 2008 my bro Alvin wrote :
Really just an hour can reach here d. Bus still not yet come ma. So sleepy now... Hehe :-) Really thanks for these 2 days... I appreciate yhe time you gave to me and those money that you spent on me... Thanks... I will put whatever advice from you on my career in my decision making for my upcoming job... Hopefully will be soon la... Haha :-) I knew it will be hard for all of us to spend time together as a family once all of us grow up towards our own life so I really appreciate the time we can gather together... Take care too... Hope you will back to Pg soon, I mean career... Haha :-)
18th Feb 2008 Joseph wrote :
Nothing much. Just wondering if you need someone to help take your mind off things :-)
19th Feb 2008 Joseph wrote :
It's okay, just prove them wrong la. :-) You can do! We'll support you, triumph!
21st Feb 2008 L wrote :
Sometimes I really don't know what's wrong with me. Sometimes I wish I'm not going through all these. I don't know whether you feel the same or not. But I still cling on to the hope that this picture that God is painting in my life will 1 day be beautiful. I may not know how long this will last but 1 thing I know is that God was and is and always be beside me & you also. You & I will never fall cause God is there to catch us if we fall.
23rd Feb 2008 Lilian wrote :
Come back to study & concentrate on your exam lah, settle once and for all. Penang is always your home with your family & friends :-)
24th Feb 2008 Kai Loon wrote :
Ok la, do take care of yourself ya! Everything will be over & you'll pull through... my ears & shoulder are always ready to lend you. :-p Be strong my dear friend.
1st March 2008 Shin Yi wrote :
Darling, remember to do your bible study, if not you will be "cham"... whaha... hehe... Your evil darling, Shin Yi
16th March 2008 Lilian wrote :
You are my close friend, my dear. Come back anytime, we are always here for you. Take care.
17th March 2008 my bro Andrew wrote :
The more I think, the more I feel it's not making sense because things just come so coincidently! God 's way is such miraculous! I feel so glad, happy & relieved after talking with you because I've been waiting for the whole week. Really feel great & proud to have you as my sister, someone that could actually encourage me & motivate me as a sister in Christ too! You've always been in my prayer list every night, I'll support your decision no matter what you do because I know you'll glorify God with it. And tell you what, yesterday I bought 2 of Tony's book & I got his signature! Hehe! And he also tell us a very nice story! Take care and stay healthy always! Wala~~!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woot! i'm quoted!
Post a Comment