Friday, April 11, 2008

April Fool

This year April Foold's Day was really fun!!!
This is the first time I actually "kacau" people.
It all started by Joseph Leong.

He woke me up in the middle of the night, around 2am.
He asked me for the house key, reason being Su's car spoilt in the middle of somewhere and he was asking for help.
Jo even asked whether I want to follow him to help Su.
I immediately got up, went to the bathroom to wash my face, got my handbag and walked out the room door.
He was there standing at the staircase waiting for me and....
My hp rang, sms sent by him, saying "April Fool"...!!!

I can't believe that he woke me up just to play this trick on me!
I was deep asleep.

So both of us started laughing and now have to think of the next target.

I called JeeLeng... hehe...
I woke her up in the middle of the night, asked her whether she can't talk or not.
Of course she woke up and started worry.
I sounded very troubled. I told her Jo said something to me.
Then I hung up the phone. (It's all Jo's evil idea!)
After awhile, I called back again. I did the same thing. Sounded very troubled and didn't know how to tell her what happened.
Then, hung up again.
After awhile, I called again. Told her I've something to tell her, it's "April Fool"!

She started shouting and screaming. I'm sure she couldn't believe that we did this to her in the middle of the night too. Hehe...
The worst thing was she actually woke her mum up in the middle of the night too.
She told her mum Vern is sick and asked her to get up and check Vern.
Then she told her it's April Fool.
So terrible!!! Her mum was sick!!! So terrible! =)

Then, I called my brother Andrew.
I told him I was very down and I took a bus back to Butterworth.
I was reaching soon and asked him to fetch me from the bus station.
He woke up.
I hung up the phone.
After awhile, I called back, acted very down, told him no need to fetch me already.
Of course, he kept asking why. I then told him, it's because today is April Fool.
He straight away shouted and couldn't believe that I did this to him. Hahaha...

It was fun!!! =p

No comments: