This weekend was a great one.
I managed to meet up with quite a lot of my friends and had a great time together.
I took Air Asia back to Penang. Dad, Mum and Sis picked me up from the airport.
We went for our favourite Ice Blended Peanut Butter in Seberang Jaya.
My mum, my sis and I went for a hair cut in AX.
It only cost me RM10 to cut my hair. I can never get this price in PJ, even if I can, I will not look nice. I paid for all 3 of us and it's only RM38 (I washed my hair too). If I were to cut my hair in PJ, it'll cost me RM38 for 1 head. Now RM38 for 3 heads. :-)
My whole family except my bro Alvin went for Clement's wedding.
Clement has been a very close friend to me.
We worked very hard together when we were to form Bagan Ajam Toastmasters Club. He has really mentored me a lot and gave me lots of learning opportunities. I'm really grateful that I'm part of his Super 18 team.
Now he's married, happy for him as I know this is what he wanted for very loooooong already.
I didn't sit with my family but sat with my ClaPEJ gang members.
There were a lot of Toastmasters who attended this wedding. Many of them has not seen me for more than a year. The first comment they gave was... I gain weight!!! sob...sob... :-(
After the wedding, the usual gang went out for a gathering. It has been a long while since we all met up. This time, almost everyone was there, except for Johnson and Clement. Lilian, Peng Yew, Ee Liang, Christopher, Siti, Nazir, Jessica, Pala and myself. We went to E-gate Starbucks. We chat, exchange news and laughed a lot. It's really nice to hang out with them.
We don't talk about football, we don't talk about politics, we don't talk about computer games, we just share with everyone our latest status and what happened in our lives. We care and encourage one another. It's just so nice. :-) I really miss this.
Next day, I went to church and share with the youth some of my thoughts and hope that it'll encourage them as well.
After the formal meeting, few of us just stayed back and sang songs.
Jonathan, Naomi, Eunice, Sherlynn, Shin Yi, Ann, Andrew and myself.
We always like to do so. Just sing our heart out and sing whatever songs that came up to our mind.
After that, we took lots of pictures, funny pictures. That's one of our usual thing when we get to meet up. It's not easy to get pictures together ever since most of us left Butterworth.
We went for lunch together in my favourite yam rice place.
It has been a long while we get to hang out together too. It'll be more perfect if LynnSay and Andrew Low were around.
After that, we went to Swenson. We chat and laughed a lot too. I can just be myself.
I went back home and took a nap.
My family went for dinner in my grandma's house. My grandma asked me what I want to eat and she'll cook for me. I didn't want her to be too tired as I know she's not feeling well, so I just asked her for the "bi koh moi", it tastes so so so nice. It's just different from everywhere else.
My flight was delayed. Only reached PJ around 12.15am.
That's my weekend back in Penang. Even though it's very short, it's just a weekend, but this time round, it seems so long. I managed to do quite a lot and really miss them a lot. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment