Wednesday (16th April)
My aunt asked me to goover to her house.
My cousin sister has some questions to ask me.
No one else knows mandarin. My aunt can't help her in her mandarin homework.
I went, taught her how to write her mandarin essay.
Rushed back to Eugene's house around 7pm, packed 3 heavy big bags.
Carried it into my car, phew!!!
Drove to my new place, Kenny's house.
Carried those heavy bags out from my car and into the house, phew again!!!
Su was outside waiting for me, jumped into his car to bible study and prayer meeting.
After meeting, went to Maybank NL for supper.
I'm the only girl there.
I'm not in a good state, very emotional.
They asked me about my new place, I got irritated and sensitive over some small issues.
Signalled Su to fetch me home, I did something rude by just stood up and walked away.
Tired, emotionally.
Thursday (17th April)
After work,I went back to my new place to unpack.
Took out all the things in the bags and arranged it nicely.
Took a bath and drove back to Eugene's place with 3 empty bags.
Start packing again, this time only 2 heavy big bags and a pail full of stuff.
Cleaning up the room.
Carried those bags into the car, phew!!!
Very hungry.Felt like having Swenson for dinner and have some ice-cream.
Su, Liz and Tim were playing computer games.
Joseph was still in college busy.
JeeLeng was having dinner with May and rushing to fetch her brother.
Weng Soon was out with his family in Tesco.
Peng Chui had her dinner already and was busy.
Haih... It's ok. I can have it on my own.
I went in with a book. By the way, my friends couldn't believe that I went there ALONE!
Had smoked salmon pasta... yummy!
Had ice-cream, but the mint flavoured... yucky!
I drove back to my new place, carried those bags out from my car and into the house, phew again!!!
Unpacked all my things, took a bath and slept.
Friday (18th April)
I went to Joseph's house to use his computer and internet access.
Uploaded quite a number of photos in facebook.
Went to fetch Peng Chui and had dinner together.
It has been quite awhile we didn't catch up.
Drove back home, thought not going to AHF as Weng Soon mentioned that it's inconvenient for him to fetch me.
Got stuck at the roundabout while Weng Soon called to fetch me to AHF.
Rushed back home.
Jumped into his car and went to AHF.
After AHF, went home, bathed and slept.
Saturday (19th Sat)
After work, rushed home, Weng Soon was there waiting.
Took my things, jumped into his car.
Went to church to take cups.
Went for lunch with Mun Onn and Edwin in Jalan Ipoh.
Went up to PeaceHaven, Genting.
We reached late, the 1st session started.
Managed to talk to Frederick over a cup of noodle.
It's seriously not easy to get him sit down quietly.
Managed to talk to Denise, only realized that she's the CF President in her school
Managed to talk to Su Ming, but it's just a short one.
Was quite upset over someone, but everything was fine after that.
We talked about it and issue settled.
Sunday (20th April)
Had a chat with Hoonch.
It's an interesting conversation.
As usual, he asked me about relationship.
I was very honest with him.
I told him I do long to have someon, but there's just no one.
He said there are but I just didn't recognize those acts as sign!
He said I have to make a decision and give encouragement to that person after I have made the decision.
I don't have to take the first step but just to give encouragement, a green light for them!
Haha.... funny conversation but yet it makes me start thinking... hmm....
Went back to church. It's just so so funny to see Weng Soon ran so fast and thought Tim will be just right behind, but they actually didn't plan to back to church... hahaha...
Dad fetched me from church. So nice! First timeI can have my daddy to fetch me from church.
Went back to my new place with them. They were quite happy, kept saying that it's so much safer to stay with people.
They went back. I took a bath.
My new housemates whom I just got to know few minutes ago, was moving out that day.
She's lucky to have a boy friend to help her move.
She just need to sit in the room and pack her things into the boxes, while her boyfriend has to carry those big heavy boxes out and load it in the car.
She's so lucky!
I did all those by myself! Suddenly, feel so proud! Haha...
The feeling of not having to depend on others or trouble others is good.
I remember I used to rely on Steven a lot last time. Any small thing also I have to do it with him, and I can't do it by myself.
Now, I know I can do it, even without a boyfriend!!! (Err... not too sure whether this is a good thing or not...)
I drove to my aunt's house to meet my family.
Brought them to 1Utama, BBQ Plaza for dinner.
After that, my brother wants to go to KTZ for the Peanut Butter Soup.
I was so full. I can only sit there and looked at them eat.
He's still not satisfied after KTZ, we went to Paramount for another round of Tai Lok Mee.
He's really scary and crazy!!!
Tired...physically!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment