Today, I did something for the first time in my life. Many people might not understand why am I so proud of it and so happy with it as many people might have did this many times in their life. It might be a super simple thing for them and they don't see it as an achievement. But as for me, I have never did this and I always say that I don't know how to do. I never tried. It makes me realize that there are many things that I might know how to do and I can do it, just that whether I want to take the first step to try to do it by myself or not.
Today, we moved into our new hotel office. I'm quite excited about it as I have a new table, new chair, new personal computer and everything new. I have to carry my own belongings into the office, including my pc. It's all still in boxes. I need to take it out and assemble it. I have never assemble a pc before and I always say that I'm a computer idiot and I know nothing about computer, including assemble it. I'll not want to put my hands on to it too.
But today, although many people offer help, I say no and I want to try to assemble it by myself. ( Maybe it's because I have nothing else better to do, so why not take it as a toy puzzle. Hehe… ) I take out all the parts from various boxes, tried my very best to fix it all by myself, trial and error. Actually it's quite easy, just follow the colour and the size of the head. Not that difficult after all.
After awhile, I manage to assemble all the parts together and I switch on the power. It works!!! Haha... can you imagine how happy and content I was at that moment? I'm just so excited that I want to call and tell the whole world that I assemble my first pc, all by myself and it works!!! :-)
That's not the end yet, I sat down and looked at all the wire below my table, it's so messy and untidy. I don't like my place to be so untidy. So I sat down there, started to put all the wires nicely and tied it with the little strings. It took me quite awhile to manage it. But my point is I did it... It's now tidy and neat.
It's just so happy to look below my table and look at my pc. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment