Last weekend I went back to Butterworth. I took 6pm bus back to KL on Sunday. I purposely pay more expensive to take a bus back to Hentian Duta as it's easier for my uncle to pick me up and send me home, but that terrible bus drove me to Puduraya and didn't want to send us to Duta. He insisted us to get down from the bus. He said he has off scheduled, it's too late already. He needs to drive to Johor now. If we insited not to get down, we'll just follow him to Johor, he'll NOT go to Duta no matter how we make noise. What a terrible bus driver! It's a Super Nice bus. Dad says he'll write to JPJ to complain about it.
Uncle Edmund came to pick me up from the Pudu station and sent me home straight. When I reached home, it's already 11pm. I was extremely tired and hungry. I haven't have my dinner yet. I already troubled uncle Edmund to come all the way to fetch me and I dare not ask him to fetch me to buy food, so I thought I'll just make do with what I have at home.
When I reached home, I opened the door and I almost fainted!!!
The little ants hundreds of it, crawl all the way from outside the porch to the kitchen.
I just couldn't understand how come got ants as I already made sure that I cleared all the food in the kitchen.
I tried to trace it and I found out the reasons.
Before I went back to Butterworth, I actually put some ants powder in the kitchen to kill the usual big ants. Now the big ants died and the little ants crawled all the way to eat them. My goodness!!
I thought of just leaving them alone and have my dinner first.
I wanted to take milk with my corn flakes and who knows the little ants attacked my cornflakes on the dining table too.
I pushed the chair too near to the table and the little ants crawl onto the table from the chair. There go my cornflakes and my dinner!!!
My whole body started to feel so itchy by looking at hundreds of the ants. At that point, I really don't know what to do. I feel so frustrated. I was talking to Ee Liang telling him how frust I am as I'm extremely tired and hungry but yet I have to clean up this mess.
Once I put down my phone, I tried to put the ants powder to kill the little ants. When I walked in the kitchen, I stepped on something, I immediately take up my foot and it's a cockroach crawling and I STEPPED ON A COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT’S A FLYING COCKROACH!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so scared and frightened. I screamed so loud that I guessed my neighbours heard it too. I felt so helpless and really don't know what to do. Tears start rolling down and I just hope someone is beside me. I was feeling so miserable. I ran back into my room, closed the door and sat on the bed, didn't know what to do. I just can't stop crying and crying and crying. At that point of time, I just felt that I can't take it anymore and I wanted to give up. I wanted to quit my job and go back home. I don't want to stay there alone anymore. I cried so badly that my whole face and body became numb again. I can't feel and I can only saw white shadow. I knew I have to control myself because it's dangerous for me to cry like that. Everytime when I cry too hard, I'll become like that. So I told myself to stop that, I called Juan See and talked to her. She was shocked to hear me crying. She tried to comfort me and tell me what to do. I stopped crying so badly and tried to take many deep breaths.
I managed to control myself after awhile. I know I have to do something. I took the spray and spray the little ants all the way from the porch to kitchen. Then I swept away the little ants. The spray made the floor became oily but I was too tired.
Then I wanted to go and wash up and sleep, but the flying cockroach was still there right beside the switch of the toilet. I stand quite a distant away, trembling, hoping that the cockroach will just go somewhere further so that I can go into the toilet. I prayed hard asking that it will go away. I even tried to talked to the cockroach, asking it to go away pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!!!!
After quite awhile, the cockroach was still there but a little bit further, so I took a deep breath, ran to on the switch with a lightning speed, rushed into the toilet and closed the door real tight. I washed up as fast as I could. Then, took another deep deep breath, opened the door, off the switch and ran back to my room. Phew!!! What a mission impossible!!!
I just felt so tired and still half trembling, didn’t even feel hungry anymore. I off the light, lied on the bed, tried not to think of anything and sleep. I didn't have anything for my dinner.
What a scary experience that I had. It has been a very long while that I didn't cry so badly already. The last time was about Steven. It makes me realize that I cried equally bad for him and for the cockroach, which means he's just like another cockroach... Haha... =p
I know I have to conquer this fear in order to continue to stay there alone but it's just so difficult and I don't know how to conquer this fear. Haiz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment