Friday, September 02, 2005

All About My Dog

Last night, I went for a movie with YaoTung, Ashley and Miwako. YaoTung introduced us to this international Japanese movie "All About My Dog". Without knowing anything about the movie, four of us went inside to watch it.

The starting of the movie is really funny, it makes us laugh and wonder what type of movie is this. Feeling a bit weird and started to think whether I'll regret for watching this movie. But after that, the story started to be touching.

It's a touching story, saying about a little boy and a dog. How they become close to one another. When the boy leave the town, how badly the dog wants to find the boy. And the conclusion of the story was also very touching whereby they show a conversation or rather the feeling or diary of a girl to her dog, then from the view of the dog to her owner. The way they film it is so touching and it really touches our heart.

I can't control my tears especially the ending part but when I saw Ashley walked out, I burst out with laugher. His nose and eyes are red. He cried badly. Haha... Ashley, sorry for laughing. I don't mean it, just that I never knew you are such an emotional person. I think I'm getting to know you better ya!!

Anyway, it's a worth watching movie... Hope you will like it too...

No comments: