Last night, I got to know myself better. I know what’s my weaknesses and I’ll try my best to improve on that.
When people keep asking me questions that should not be posted to me. When people wish to have answers for their questions but I can’t give them one. When I feel vulnerable having to be accountable for things that not supposed to be my area. I realize that I can’t work in situation like that. I can’t control my tears and my tears will not listen to me. I’m not sure why I want to cry(not that I WANT to cry), I should say I’m not sure why my tears will just rolled down. I hope to know why, but I simply can’t think of any reasons for me to cry. I tried hard to stop my tears from rolling down, but it just roll down and it’s out of my control. How I wish I can not to cry so easily.
I realize that I can’t work well in this situation. This is my weakness that I just found out. It makes me remember why I cried so hard after the Youth Camp in August. It’s also the same situation. People keep asking me questions that should not be posted to me and I don’t have the answers for all their questions, but they expect me to know and have the answers. This is the greatest challenge for me now. I must learn to overcome this.
I know I’ll still fast a lot of situations like this in future when I’m working. I need to learn this now. I need to learn to control my emotion, control my tears(if possible), and I need to learn to handle this situations better. Although I still haven’t figure out how to do so or when this kind of situation happen, what should I actually do, but at least I realize the need for me to change and to improve myself. Then only I can start to figure out the solution after I know what’s my problem.
I’ll still ask around and see whether anyone can share with me how they face or deal with this kind of situation. This is my challenge for this coming 3 and a half month as from now until end of the year, there will be a lot of events coming on, I’m sure I’ll have to face with this kind of situation. All the Best to myself…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment