Friday, September 02, 2005

Good girl

Since I have nothing to do on this holiday and noone at home except me and my dad, I decided to have lunch with my dad. It has been a long time both of us didn't really spend time together or have lunch together. I can't even remember when was the last time. After I suggest this to my dad, I know he's so happy to say yes.

So both of us went to have something good for our stomach. We went to Top Taste, a quite famous western food restaurant in Inderawasih, Perai. We chat a lot and get to know each other better. But actually is to let my dad know more about me, as usual father don't normally share their stuffs with their kids. Most of the time, I'm the one telling him what's happenning with me and he will just listen and give useful advice. I told him how's my experience in Toastmaster and share with him what I learn after almost 3 years and what's my plan. I also told him about my studies, which paper I'm in now and what's my plan for the future, which sector I want to go in. He'll just listen and gives advice or his opinion. It's really a wonderful conversation with him.

Then we went to my grandma's house. She's home alone so it's great to know that we did what we should, to keep her accompanied and talk with her. This is what she longs for. She asked about Steven too. I told her how's his condition and after she heard all the stories, she's feeling sad and she can't understand why Steven wants to go so far to study when he can just do it here. She keeps saying that he must be suffering over there and so kesian...

It's really great to spend time with your family members and had a wonderful conversation together. It's really wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah, it is good to hear that you really spend time with your family. I think we as children should talk more with our parents. Let them know that we really exist. Sometime because of lack of communication, quite often will end up some misunderstanding.

Amy can you help me to send my best regard to your grandma and ask her not to worry as i am doing fine over here. Please tell also that thank you for her concern and i really appreciate it.