My brother, Andrew Lee has a friend named Shin Yee. She has been joining our youth activities for several times. The first time is when we go for our outing, canopy walk on Penang Hill, then our BBQ in church and the 3 days 2 nights youth camp. Yesterday, she attended the McJesus Family Night meeting too.
At the end of the meeting, the speaker prayed the sinners prayer(a prayer made if you decided to ask God to forgive your sins and accept Jesus Christ into your heart to be your personal Saviour) and whoever who feels like doing it can follow together. After the prayer, everyone has to filled up a form. It's to let the church know what's your request, whether you need someone to share more to you, you need more materials or so on.
After collecting all the response slip and the meeting dismissed, my church elder passed me all the young people's response slip to follow up. I am so happy to know that Shin Yee has decided to accept Christ and be part of our big family. I shared this happy moment with my brother, Andrew and I know he's extremely happy too as she's his best friend.
I just hope that she'll continue to join us know more about what Christianity is all about. There will be a play "Runaway Bride" on 17th September in Sg. Nibong Gospel Hall at 7.30pm. I hope she'll be there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment