Saturday, September 03, 2005

Paper 3.1 test

Paper 3.1 is a tough paper. I have to study all the International Auditing Standard. It's really a lot. The worst part is our lecturer teaches more than 1 standard per lesson. I never get to catch up. It takes me a long time to really understand a standard.

Another thing is we have a test every 2 weeks. So since I still haven't study until where the lecturer stops, you can imagine how much I know to answer the question. As for the last test, it was a 15 marks questions and it's really tough. It's just a sentence and we have to discuss and make a conclusion based on that sentence. Everyone was stunt when the lecturer tell us the question. So I just simply write what I know and this is the shortest answer that I ever produced in all the tests.

Today our lecturer return us our answers. She says out of 15 marks, the highest is 6 and only 2 person got it. The average mark for the whole class (18 of us) is only 1. So I thought I'll be one of those. Who knows when my lecturer past me my answers, surprisingly I got 5 marks, which means the 3rd highest in class. Haha... So happy!!! I wanted to laugh out loud but I can't as most of my friends are sad with their results, so I can't or rather I shouldn't laugh. My lecturer also write down in my answer script "good point but insufficient", I was just scrapping through and she says good point. hehe... How can I not laugh??? Even now I am laughing.

But I know I should not compare it with others but with my own. I should try to do better next time, which is 2 weeks from now, as I know which area I'm not sure in and which area I should focus more on. It's stressing to know there are so much to study. I'll just take it slowly according to my own pace or else I'll really be so stress. I'll just try my best and like what KK Chee once told me, when someone ask how are you today, we answer "better than yesterday!" so I hope that every test will be better than the last test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear that you done well in your Paper 3.1 test. I mean if you want to use the mark as the target, of course you didn't done well right. If you look at it in the other way, you definately do well in it. Just that you need to practice more. Don't stress yourself too much. I like what KK Chee said that you mention, "when someone ask how are you today, we answer "better than yesterday!"". That is something i learn from your blog.

Anyway, hope you will do well in your exam ok. Just do your best.