Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Karaoke

Lynn Say came back from UM for a week. She's having her exam after the week so she needs to study. So coincident that Jonathan is also having his 1 week study week. Lynn Say, Jonathan I went to IPG main campus to study together while waiting for Eunice as she got class.

We went into an empty classroom to study. Half way study, some students came in and said that they are having class in the classromm so we have to move to another empty room. This went on and on, we had been changing classroom for quite many times. Until Eunice finished her class, we decided to go for Karaoke in Red Box, Gurney.



Although this is not the first time Lynn Say, Eunice and I went to Karaoke together(we used to have Paik Ing with us) but this is the first time Jonathan went to Karaoke. My best friends KaiLoon and ChiuSiang called and said that they were coming and they wanted to sing too. So I booked 2 separate rooms. But too bad they don't have rooms for 2 person so I have to book 3 person per room which mean I can't sing together with Lynn, Eunice and Jon as I have to be in the other room with KaiLoon and ChiuSiang. Nonetheless, I did enjoy myself although we only got to sing for 2 hours. The conclusion is next time we'll go to Star KTV unless we really have no choice only we'll come back to Red Box again.

After the karaoke, I wanted to watch the ghost movies "The Maid" but Lynn Say don't feel like watching ghost movie. So Lynn and Eunice went to shop while 4 of us went for the movie. It's a Singapore movie. It's nice. I love ghost movie and this is one of the few that I said nice and scary. Maybe because it's a Singapore movie, it's more local and it can really attract me and make me feel llike I'm in the movie. I shouted during the scary scene. It's a thumbs up from me.

After the movie, KaiLoon and ChiuSiang went their way while 4 of us walked for awhile wanting to hunt for something light to eat. There's a stall selling Mash Maro dipped and coated with chocolate at the basement. I bought one and it's yummy. I love mash maro and I love chocolate. That was really specially created and made for me. So perfect! Lynn Say bought a green tea ice-cream, I tried, which taste ok only. Then we bought a herbal egg each and sat on the wall opposite the Juice Up stall. We sat there enjoying the free music while peeling the hot egg. I peeled the fastest, maybe it's because I'm used to holding hot stuff.

After that, we went back home as Lynn has to fetch her sister from tuition. Afterall, the whole day was fun. we enjoyed ourselves and enjoyed the fellowship together. It's always nice to go out with them. We know each others for years... let me think... at least 8 years, where Jonathan and Eunice know each other since they are in their mum's womb. We share our ups and downs together. (Oops, forgot to tell you that we know each other as we attend the same church.) I do appreciate our friendship and hope that we'll always be close to one another. Go...go...go!!!

1 comment:

miao83 said...

wow... so interesting time... i want to join.. hehe.. amy, you are growth... heheh... pretty and have more girls look. whoa hahah...